Other Work Visas
LaborQuest USA is a division of CDC Immigration, which helps employers petition for both short term and longer term work visas.
Employer Sponsored Visas
A U.S. employer may sponsor a prospective, or current foreign national employee who is inside or outside the United States, under one of the following work visa categories.
- B-1; Business Visitor
- H-1B; Specialty occupations
- H-1C; Registered Nurses (Health Professional Shortage Area)
- L-1A, Intra-company transferees (executives, managers)
- L-1B; Intra-company transferees (employees with specialized knowledge)
- O-1; Foreign nationals extraordinary ability (sciences, arts, education, business, athletics)
- O-2; Essential support personnel for O-1
- TN; Canadian or Mexican professionals covered by NAFTA