Other Visas

LaborQuest USA is a division of CDC Immigration, which helps employers petition for both short term and longer term work visas.


Employer Sponsored Visas

A U.S. employer may sponsor a prospective, or current foreign national employee who is inside or outside the United States, under one of the following visa categories.

  • B-1; Business Visitor
  • H-1B; Specialty occupations
  • H-1C; Registered Nurses (Health Professional Shortage Area)
  • L-1A, Intra-company transferees (executives, managers)
  • L-1B; Intra-company transferees (employees with specialized knowledge)
  • O-1; Foreign nationals extraordinary ability (sciences, arts, education, business, athletics)
  • O-2; Essential support personnel for O-1
  • TN; Canadian or Mexican professionals covered by NAFTA
For specific information regarding visa qualifications please contact us. For your convenience we do accept credit cards.